Our welfare projects are organised to ensure needy people benefit from our fundraising efforts. This may be in the form of financial support, but more often than not can actually be provided by other means, such as offering equipment, transport, care and assistance to those who need it. Our motto is “We Serve”, and wherever possible we like to find a way to do just that!
Who do we care for? The simple answer is anyone who needs our help, but there are usually a few priorities:
- Families and individuals who are in some way disadvantaged, and the homeless.
- Elderly and disabled individuals.
- Local schools, charities and organisations working towards improving their community.
If you know someone or a local charity in need, or can offer your assistance in delivering support to local people, then please get in touch via the Contact Us page.
We also provide transport services to the local Gateway club, an annual trip to Paultons Park for local families and disabled children, we host a regular Senior Citizens Party for local residents and so much more!
Projects supported recently include:
- Air Training Corp
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance
- Matravers School
- Westbury Junior School
- Local Athlete
- Easter Egg Hunt for Local Children
- St John’s Ambulance
- Westbury Music Festival
- Cancer Research UK
- Help The Hero’s
- Water Aid
- Westbury Sunshine Club
- Westbury Christmas Tree Festival
- Westbury Christmas Lights Switch-on
- White Horse Health Centre (Cholesterol Testing Machine)
- Christmas Cakes for Senior Citizens
- Sapphire Twirlers
- Dilton Marsh Carnival
- Royal British Legion
- Courtleigh Nursery