The money we distribute is raised in several ways, but on the most part it comes from our own community.
Public donations provide a big percentage of this, via:
- Our Christmas Float which collects in late November/December around the town, usually over a very hectic 20 day period!
- Collections from outside retailers such as Morrisons, Aldi and Tesco Express.
- Direct donations from local individuals.
Additionally, we conduct annual fundraising events which contribute to our welfare funds, including:
- Our hugely popular Donkey Derby which is held in June.
- The Westbury Lions 10k Run, held in October.
You can also find us at local events with our face-painting, bottle and book stalls, and our coconut shy. If you are running an event and would like us to assist, use the Contact Us page to find out more.
All monies raised from any events and activities go directly back to the club welfare fund for distribution.